Google Search Is Dying | DKBhttps://dkb.io/post/google-search-is-dying
Why are people searching Reddit specifically? The short answer is that Google search results are clearly dying. The long answer is that most of the web has become too inauthentic to trust.
Have we passed the point of peak Web search experience? Is everything now just going to be wading through pages of SEO gaming stuff, or a vain attempt to look for authenticity elsewhere?
Related By Tags
- 🔗 A Conspiracy To Kill IE6
- 🔗 AltaVista – The Tragic Tale Of The Search Enigine Pioneer - Digital.com
- 🔗 Whose relevance? Web search engines as multisided relevance machines - Sundin - - Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology - Wiley Online Library
- 🔗 Marginalia Search
- 🔗 Neeva - Ad-free, private search
- 🔗 The Other Road Ahead
- 🔗 Lecture Notes | The Army that Never Existed: The Failure of Social Bots Research
- 🔗 LOW←TECH MAGAZINE
- 🔗 The Social Graph Is Neither (Pinboard Blog)
- 🔗 Itty Bitty Sites