How I build a featurehttps://simonwillison.net/2022/Jan/12/how-i-build-a-feature/
"I like each feature to be represented by what I consider to be the perfect commit—one that bundles together the implementation, the tests, the documentation and a link to an external issue thread."
One persons approach to managing a lot of interrelated opensource software projects. I appreciate the ideal of the above quote.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Wesley Aptekar-Cassels | Things I Believe About Software Engineering
- 🔗 Scaling Software Development - The Blagoblag
- 🔗 The Rise and Fall of Commercial Smalltalk | Allen Wirfs-Brock
- 🔗 Citation Needed « blarg?
- 🔗 Ise Jingu and the Pyramid of Enabling Technologies — The Prepared
- 🔗 Replacing Python: candidates - Thomas Leonard's blog
- 🔗 Fast and reliable end-to-end testing for modern web apps | Playwright
- 🔗 Sooner, Not Faster: Revisited (and Intensified)
- 🔗 Programming Portals
- 🔗 The Market for Lemons - Infrequently Noted