Wiki History Gamehttps://wikitrivia.tomjwatson.com/
A wonderful little game using wikidata and dates to ask interesting questions. I'm often surprised by what is (and isn't) contemporaneous.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Old CSS, new CSS / fuzzy notepad
- 🔗 A Conspiracy To Kill IE6
- 🔗 AltaVista – The Tragic Tale Of The Search Enigine Pioneer - Digital.com
- 🔗 Datasette — Datasette documentation
- 🔗 The Web We Lost
- 🔗 ClickHouse Playground
- 🔗 TABIX - Open source simple business intelligence application and sql editor tool for ClickHouse Database.
- 🔗 Arkadia Zoomquilt
- 🔗 Hosting SQLite databases on Github Pages - (or any static file hoster) - phiresky's blog