Journal of Open Source Software: ConTEXT Explorer: a web-based text analysis tool for exploring and visualizing concepts across timehttps://joss.theoj.org/papers/10.21105/joss.03347
An interesting take on text analytics, that integrates full text search, term similarity via word2vec and more to construct.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Colibri Core
- 🔗 alicia-ziying-yang/conTEXT-explorer: ConTEXT Explorer is an open Web-based system for exploring and visualizing concepts (combinations of occurring words and phrases) over time in the text documents.
- 🔗 Datasette — Datasette documentation
- 🔗 PTS 13: Rethinking Python Decorators | PythonicThoughtsSnippets.github.io
- 🔗 Open Source Migrates With Emotional Distress | Armin Ronacher's Thoughts and Writings
- 🔗 Performance is a UX problem | Clearleft
- 🔗 InvisibleUp - Articles - FrontPage: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- 🔗 DAWG documentation — DAWG 0.6 documentation
- 🔗 Tutorial — marisa-trie 0.7.5 documentation
- 🔗 How to make an awesome Python package in 2021 | Anton Zhiyanov