SCS: Self-Contained Systemshttps://scs-architecture.org/index.html
An interesting take on system design, that seems to strike a balance between monolithic and microservices style applications.
Suggestions from the article:
- A big system should be broken down into smaller systems, but unlike a microservices approach, the systems should be completely self contained, with even separates and distinct user interfaces.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Some thoughts on Microservices
- 🔗 Why Craigslist Is Such a Mess | WIRED
- 🔗 Great design is ruining software – Writing by Luke Kanies
- 🔗 Brutalist design: the bad influence we all need
- 🔗 Stonks.info - Info about Stonks
- 🔗 Web Design Experiments by Jen Simmons
- 🔗 Second-guessing the modern web - macwright.org
- 🔗 Electric Zine Maker (a work in progress, be gentle, hug it often) by alienmelon
- 🔗 LaTeX.css — Make your website look like a LaTeX document
- 🔗 This Website Will Self Destruct