Datasette — Datasette documentationhttps://datasette.readthedocs.io/en/stable/index.html
A way to publish an SQLite database through a rich web API.
Seems to map directly down to relational database concepts such as tables and rows, but also allows you to directly issue SQL queries. Furthermore, it has a nice metadata view for previewing and understanding the structure of the data better.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Hosting SQLite databases on Github Pages - (or any static file hoster) - phiresky's blog
- 🔗 Get Started · Snorkel
- 🔗 Ibis: Python Data Analysis Productivity Framework — Ibis 1.2.0+99.g7fc58a1 documentation
- 🔗 What is dbt?
- 🔗 wireservice/agate: A Python data analysis library that is optimized for humans instead of machines.
- 🔗 Tutorial — marisa-trie 0.7.5 documentation
- 🔗 Structured Data | 2021 | The Web Almanac by HTTP Archive
- 🔗 JSON-LD - JSON for Linking Data
- 🔗 A Dramatic Tour through Python’s Data Visualization Landscape (including ggplot and Altair) – Dan Saber