US Soldiers Expose Nuclear Weapons Secrets Via Flashcard Apps - bellingcathttps://www.bellingcat.com/news/2021/05/28/us-soldiers-expose-nuclear-weapons-secrets-via-flashcard-apps/
Just because it's public on the internet doesn't mean it's meant to be there - yet another example.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 We Could, but Should We? | Proceedings of the 2020 Conference on Human Information Interaction and Retrieval
- 🔗 Designing for Consent - Documenting DocNow
- 🔗 Dear researchers scraping data from this subreddit. Please follow these guidelines and message the moderators about your research : Drugs
- 🔗 Connected Papers
- 🔗 Scientists Like Me Are Studying Your Tweets—Are You OK With That?
- 🔗 Choosing Privacy | Whimsical
- 🔗 National Statement on Ethical Conduct in Human Research (2007) - Updated 2018 | NHMRC
- 🔗 The Other Road Ahead
- 🔗 Lecture Notes | The Army that Never Existed: The Failure of Social Bots Research
- 🔗 LOW←TECH MAGAZINE