Hosting SQLite databases on Github Pages - (or any static file hoster) - phiresky's bloghttps://phiresky.github.io/blog/2021/hosting-sqlite-databases-on-github-pages/
Bonkers, I love it.
Very interested to see what happens next with this kind of idea. With a carefully designed schema this suggests that you could have rich front end applications dynamically reading data with very simple static hosting.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 SQLime - SQLite Playground
- 🔗 Datasette — Datasette documentation
- 🔗 Ibis: Python Data Analysis Productivity Framework — Ibis 1.2.0+99.g7fc58a1 documentation
- 🔗 TABIX - Open source simple business intelligence application and sql editor tool for ClickHouse Database.
- 🔗 Practical SQL for Data Analysis | Haki Benita
- 🔗 Writing models backwards: An unorthodox approach to data transformation - Modeling - dbt Discourse
- 🔗 Structured Data | 2021 | The Web Almanac by HTTP Archive
- 🔗 JSON-LD - JSON for Linking Data
- 🔗 Dear researchers scraping data from this subreddit. Please follow these guidelines and message the moderators about your research : Drugs