InvisibleUp - Articles - FrontPage: The Good, The Bad, and The Uglyhttps://invisibleup.com/articles/33/
A history of FrontPage and it's importance in early web development. One particular thing that interested me was the idea that there still isn't a good workflow replacement for FrontPage's organisation around 'projects' as whole sites, something that encourages you to think about the totality and the path between. Maybe that's something missing for the layperson like myself?
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Performance is a UX problem | Clearleft
- 🔗 Why Craigslist Is Such a Mess | WIRED
- 🔗 The Rise of ``Worse is Better''
- 🔗 Why are we so bad at software engineering? | www.bitlog.com
- 🔗 SCS: Self-Contained Systems
- 🔗 Great design is ruining software – Writing by Luke Kanies
- 🔗 Brutalist design: the bad influence we all need
- 🔗 Crash Only Software - HotOS IX — Paper
- 🔗 Stonks.info - Info about Stonks
- 🔗 Web Design Experiments by Jen Simmons