ROCA: Resource-oriented Client Architecturehttps://roca-style.org/index.html
A set of principles for web development, that sidesteps many of the complexities of fully client side web applications.
I mean I like it? But that definitely doesn't seem where the weight of the industry is right now unfortunately.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 The Website Obesity Crisis
- 🔗 Second-guessing the modern web - macwright.org
- 🔗 Second-guessing the modern web - macwright.com
- 🔗 Web Architecture from 50,000 feet
- 🔗 The Other Road Ahead
- 🔗 Lecture Notes | The Army that Never Existed: The Failure of Social Bots Research
- 🔗 LOW←TECH MAGAZINE
- 🔗 The Social Graph Is Neither (Pinboard Blog)
- 🔗 Itty Bitty Sites
- 🔗 Old CSS, new CSS / fuzzy notepad