(A few) Ops Lessons We All Learn The Hard Wayhttps://www.netmeister.org/blog/ops-lessons.html
A listicle covering a whole bunch of mini lessons on what can happen when operating infrastructure. There were quite a few I had (thankfully?) never needed to learn, but could definitely see how it might be relevant in the future.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Pulumi - Modern Infrastructure as Code
- 🔗 The Code That Controls Your Money | Wealthsimple
- 🔗 One in a million is next Tuesday | Microsoft Docs
- 🔗 Wesley Aptekar-Cassels | Things I Believe About Software Engineering
- 🔗 Engineering | BestPracticer
- 🔗 Sorry for all the Drupal: Reflections on the 3rd anniversary of "Drupal for Humanists" | Quinn Dombrowski
- 🔗 Computer Files Are Going Extinct - OneZero
- 🔗 The Rise of ``Worse is Better''
- 🔗 The Best System Architecture – Amy Phillips
- 🔗 Why are we so bad at software engineering? | www.bitlog.com