Librarians turned Google Forms into the unlikely platform for virtual escape rooms - The Vergehttps://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2020/7/15/21324558/google-forms-virtual-escape-rooms-librarians-games-puzzles-homeschooling
A creative use of online form builders: interactive adventures.
Makes me think of choose your own adventure books and Apple Hypercard 🤔.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 The Other Road Ahead
- 🔗 Lecture Notes | The Army that Never Existed: The Failure of Social Bots Research
- 🔗 LOW←TECH MAGAZINE
- 🔗 The Social Graph Is Neither (Pinboard Blog)
- 🔗 Itty Bitty Sites
- 🔗 Old CSS, new CSS / fuzzy notepad
- 🔗 rebeccapurple – Eric’s Archived Thoughts
- 🔗 A Conspiracy To Kill IE6
- 🔗 AltaVista – The Tragic Tale Of The Search Enigine Pioneer - Digital.com
- 🔗 Datasette — Datasette documentation