Mottl/GetOldTweets3: A Python 3 library and a corresponding command line utility for accessing old tweetshttps://github.com/Mottl/GetOldTweets3
Library for retrieving old tweets, by web scraping. Seems to have a much more minimal set of dependencies than twint.
As it's basically a web scraping customised for Twitter's web layout, you probably don't want to rely on this for anything more than the occasional one off.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Quickstart — goose3 3.1.10 documentation
- 🔗 The Other Road Ahead
- 🔗 Lecture Notes | The Army that Never Existed: The Failure of Social Bots Research
- 🔗 LOW←TECH MAGAZINE
- 🔗 The Social Graph Is Neither (Pinboard Blog)
- 🔗 Itty Bitty Sites
- 🔗 Old CSS, new CSS / fuzzy notepad
- 🔗 rebeccapurple – Eric’s Archived Thoughts
- 🔗 A Conspiracy To Kill IE6
- 🔗 AltaVista – The Tragic Tale Of The Search Enigine Pioneer - Digital.com