I Finally got Around to Adding an RSS (Atom) Feed
This site finally has an atom feed. It turned out to be very easy and I probably should have done it three years ago when I first moved the site to the current form.
I used the feedgen Python library - it took me a little bit of experimentation to figure it all out, but it was fine. The hardest part was figuring out more of the details about what to actually display about the content of notes in the feed.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 What is a feed? (a.k.a. RSS) | About Feeds
- 🔗 InvisibleUp - Articles - FrontPage: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- 🔗 The Other Road Ahead
- 🔗 Lecture Notes | The Army that Never Existed: The Failure of Social Bots Research
- 🔗 LOW←TECH MAGAZINE
- 🔗 The Social Graph Is Neither (Pinboard Blog)
- 🔗 Itty Bitty Sites
- 🔗 Old CSS, new CSS / fuzzy notepad
- 🔗 rebeccapurple – Eric’s Archived Thoughts
- 🔗 A Conspiracy To Kill IE6