basnijholt/markdown-code-runner: Automatically execute code blocks within a Markdown file and update the output in-placehttps://github.com/basnijholt/markdown-code-runner
I love it, seems great for it's intended use case:
This package is particularly useful for maintaining Markdown files with embedded code snippets, ensuring that the output displayed is up-to-date and accurate.
I might even be able to use this in a few places where a jupyter notebook is too heavy.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Sample diagrams — blockdiag 1.0 documentation
- 🔗 NumPy: the absolute basics for beginners — NumPy v1.19.dev0 Manual
- 🔗 Get Started · Snorkel
- 🔗 PyOxidizer — PyOxidizer 0.5.0 documentation
- 🔗 Datasette — Datasette documentation
- 🔗 Ibis: Python Data Analysis Productivity Framework — Ibis 1.2.0+99.g7fc58a1 documentation
- 🔗 python - Luigi not picking up next task to run, bunch of pending tasks left, no failed tasks - Stack Overflow
- 🔗 Blog | Documenting Architecture Decisions | Relevance
- 🔗 GitHub - pyenv/pyenv: Simple Python version management
- 🔗 GitHub - pyenv/pyenv-virtualenv: a pyenv plugin to manage virtualenv (a.k.a. python-virtualenv)