Data Harm Record – Data Justice Labhttps://datajusticelab.org/data-harm-record/
The aim of this document is to provide a running record of ‘data harms’, harms that have been caused by uses of algorithmic systems.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Dear researchers scraping data from this subreddit. Please follow these guidelines and message the moderators about your research : Drugs
- 🔗 Get Started · Snorkel
- 🔗 Datasette — Datasette documentation
- 🔗 Computer Files Are Going Extinct - OneZero
- 🔗 Command-line Tools can be 235x Faster than your Hadoop Cluster - Adam Drake
- 🔗 Ibis: Python Data Analysis Productivity Framework — Ibis 1.2.0+99.g7fc58a1 documentation
- 🔗 Blog | Documenting Architecture Decisions | Relevance
- 🔗 Gazetteer of Australia 2010 - Datasets - data.gov.au
- 🔗 What is dbt?
- 🔗 All GDELT Event Files