Fast Dictionary-Based Compression for Inverted Indexes | Proceedings of the Twelfth ACM International Conference on Web Search and Data Mininghttps://dl.acm.org/doi/abs/10.1145/3289600.3290962
An interesting alternative to variable byte encoding schemes for inverted indexes.
Claims to provide significantly improved compression over variable byte encoding schemes, with only a small decoding performance penalty.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 About :: Historic Hansard
- 🔗 Duckdb - an embedded analytics database
- 🔗 ClickHouse Playground
- 🔗 Some SQL Tricks of an Application DBA | Haki Benita
- 🔗 Game UI Database | Welcome
- 🔗 Citus 10: Columnar for Postgres, rebalancer, single-node, & more
- 🔗 Savepoints (SQLite)
- 🔗 Pragma statements supported by SQLite
- 🔗 ORM Annoyances
- 🔗 The Vietnam of Computer Science · Ted Neward's Blog