Which Kinds of Tests Should I Write? - The Code Whispererhttps://blog.thecodewhisperer.com/permalink/which-kinds-of-tests-should-i-write
A synthesis of a few different rules of thumb for what kind of tests to write and when. Also a nice reminder that tests have a purpose, they don't exist for their own sake.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Test in Prod, No Thanks! Continuous Deployment, Yes Please! - Brownfield
- 🔗 Write tests. Not too many. Mostly integration.
- 🔗 Fast and reliable end-to-end testing for modern web apps | Playwright
- 🔗 (A few) Ops Lessons We All Learn The Hard Way
- 🔗 Wesley Aptekar-Cassels | Things I Believe About Software Engineering
- 🔗 Engineering | BestPracticer
- 🔗 Sorry for all the Drupal: Reflections on the 3rd anniversary of "Drupal for Humanists" | Quinn Dombrowski
- 🔗 Computer Files Are Going Extinct - OneZero
- 🔗 The Rise of ``Worse is Better''
- 🔗 The Best System Architecture – Amy Phillips