Sooner, Not Faster: Revisited (and Intensified)https://blog.jbrains.ca/permalink/sooner-not-faster-revisited-and-intensified
When we “go Agile” we don’t suddenly do everything at triple the speed; instead, we figure out what we don’t need to do, then we have the courage and determination to not do it.
I think "sooner, not faster" is a good mantra.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Don’t mistake adoption patterns for maturity patterns – Matt Philip's Blog
- 🔗 The Market for Lemons - Infrequently Noted
- 🔗 The Rise and Fall of Commercial Smalltalk | Allen Wirfs-Brock
- 🔗 Questionable Advice: Can Engineering Productivity Be Measured? – charity.wtf
- 🔗 Citation Needed « blarg?
- 🔗 Being Glue — No Idea Blog
- 🔗 How I build a feature
- 🔗 Replacing Python: candidates - Thomas Leonard's blog
- 🔗 Fast and reliable end-to-end testing for modern web apps | Playwright
- 🔗 Programming Portals