Patterns for Decoupling in Distributed Systems: Passage of Time Eventhttps://verraes.net/2019/05/patterns-for-decoupling-distsys-passage-of-time-event/
This seems like a very useful pattern, using discrete events to mark the passage of time instead of using cron or similar timers.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 (A few) Ops Lessons We All Learn The Hard Way
- 🔗 Wesley Aptekar-Cassels | Things I Believe About Software Engineering
- 🔗 Engineering | BestPracticer
- 🔗 Sorry for all the Drupal: Reflections on the 3rd anniversary of "Drupal for Humanists" | Quinn Dombrowski
- 🔗 Computer Files Are Going Extinct - OneZero
- 🔗 The Rise of ``Worse is Better''
- 🔗 The Best System Architecture – Amy Phillips
- 🔗 Why are we so bad at software engineering? | www.bitlog.com
- 🔗 Crash Only Software - HotOS IX — Paper
- 🔗 How to Get Into SRE – Alice Goldfuss