How to Get Into SRE – Alice Goldfusshttps://blog.alicegoldfuss.com/how-to-get-into-sre/
A guide to becoming a site reliability engineer (SRE), including a useful overview of what an actual SRE is and does. This includes an overview of some of the ways the very definition of the role is contested.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Engineering | BestPracticer
- 🔗 Don’t mistake adoption patterns for maturity patterns – Matt Philip's Blog
- 🔗 Questionable Advice: Can Engineering Productivity Be Measured? – charity.wtf
- 🔗 (A few) Ops Lessons We All Learn The Hard Way
- 🔗 Wesley Aptekar-Cassels | Things I Believe About Software Engineering
- 🔗 Sorry for all the Drupal: Reflections on the 3rd anniversary of "Drupal for Humanists" | Quinn Dombrowski
- 🔗 Computer Files Are Going Extinct - OneZero
- 🔗 The Rise of ``Worse is Better''
- 🔗 The Best System Architecture – Amy Phillips
- 🔗 Why are we so bad at software engineering? | www.bitlog.com