Duckdb - an embedded analytics databasehttps://www.duckdb.org/index.html
Duckdb, coming out of the same group that gave rise to Monetdb is intended as an embedded database for analytics - think SQLite as a columnstore. Seems to build on a lot of great existing tools to tie everything together (for example the postgres parser for sql?).
Definitely something to keep an eye on.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Savepoints (SQLite)
- 🔗 Pragma statements supported by SQLite
- 🔗 Getting Started - Litestream
- 🔗 Datasette — Datasette documentation
- 🔗 Fast Dictionary-Based Compression for Inverted Indexes | Proceedings of the Twelfth ACM International Conference on Web Search and Data Mining
- 🔗 ClickHouse Playground
- 🔗 Some SQL Tricks of an Application DBA | Haki Benita
- 🔗 Welcome to monetdbe’s documentation! — monetdbe 0.0 documentation
- 🔗 Game UI Database | Welcome
- 🔗 Citus 10: Columnar for Postgres, rebalancer, single-node, & more