Deciphering Glyph :: A Better Pygame Mainloophttps://glyph.twistedmatrix.com/2022/02/a-better-pygame-mainloop.html
A suggestion for a better approach to the main loop of the game, balancing the competing demands of rendering frames at the appropriate time, not doing too much CPU work and burning through the battery unnecessarily, and computing all the other things that go into a game.
Surprise, the answer is Python async.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 NumPy: the absolute basics for beginners — NumPy v1.19.dev0 Manual
- 🔗 Get Started · Snorkel
- 🔗 PyOxidizer — PyOxidizer 0.5.0 documentation
- 🔗 Datasette — Datasette documentation
- 🔗 Ibis: Python Data Analysis Productivity Framework — Ibis 1.2.0+99.g7fc58a1 documentation
- 🔗 python - Luigi not picking up next task to run, bunch of pending tasks left, no failed tasks - Stack Overflow
- 🔗 GitHub - pyenv/pyenv: Simple Python version management
- 🔗 GitHub - pyenv/pyenv-virtualenv: a pyenv plugin to manage virtualenv (a.k.a. python-virtualenv)
- 🔗 Colibri Core
- 🔗 The Composition Over Inheritance Principle