The Biggest Mistake I See Engineers Makehttps://www.thezbook.com/the-biggest-mistake-i-see-engineers-make-2/
Throughout my career, the biggest mistake I see engineers make is doing too much work on their own before looping in others.
This is a mistake I make a lot as well.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Don’t mistake adoption patterns for maturity patterns – Matt Philip's Blog
- 🔗 Questionable Advice: Can Engineering Productivity Be Measured? – charity.wtf
- 🔗 Being Glue — No Idea Blog
- 🔗 No, We Won’t Have a Video Call for That! - xahteiwi.eu
- 🔗 Sooner, Not Faster: Revisited (and Intensified)
- 🔗 The Market for Lemons - Infrequently Noted