GitHub - pypa/setuptools_scm: the blessed package to manage your versions by scm tagshttps://github.com/pypa/setuptools_scm/
Create versions for your Python software package based on the tags in your version control system (git/mercurial).
An additional neat thing is that it uses the version control inventory of tracked files to work out what to include in your package. This reduces the amount of time you you need to spend with your MANIFEST.in file to get everything included.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Get Started · Snorkel
- 🔗 Ibis: Python Data Analysis Productivity Framework — Ibis 1.2.0+99.g7fc58a1 documentation
- 🔗 python - Luigi not picking up next task to run, bunch of pending tasks left, no failed tasks - Stack Overflow
- 🔗 Colibri Core
- 🔗 What is dbt?
- 🔗 Welcome to Rich’s documentation! — Rich 5.0.0 documentation
- 🔗 Scikit-network: Graph Analysis in Python
- 🔗 Advanced Usage - HTTPX
- 🔗 wireservice/leather: Python charting for 80% of humans.
- 🔗 wireservice/agate: A Python data analysis library that is optimized for humans instead of machines.