Notes on ORMs being difficult to use, and not really adding much on top of the underlying database and SQL.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 The Vietnam of Computer Science · Ted Neward's Blog
- 🔗 Some SQL Tricks of an Application DBA | Haki Benita
- 🔗 A Hairy PostgreSQL Incident | Ardent Performance Computing
- 🔗 Ibis: Python Data Analysis Productivity Framework — Ibis 1.2.0+99.g7fc58a1 documentation
- 🔗 Duckdb - an embedded analytics database
- 🔗 Fast Dictionary-Based Compression for Inverted Indexes | Proceedings of the Twelfth ACM International Conference on Web Search and Data Mining
- 🔗 ClickHouse Playground
- 🔗 TABIX - Open source simple business intelligence application and sql editor tool for ClickHouse Database.
- 🔗 Game UI Database | Welcome
- 🔗 Citus 10: Columnar for Postgres, rebalancer, single-node, & more