Darcs - FrontPagehttp://darcs.net/
One of the earliest distributed version control systems, pre-dating even git (2003 vs 2005).
My main interest (apart from software archaeology), is that darcs is built around patches (changes) as the main unit of a commit, rather than as the state of the repository.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Gitless
- 🔗 Pijul
- 🔗 Fossil: Home
- 🔗 Tension of patch and tree version control : ezyang’s blog
- 🔗 (A few) Ops Lessons We All Learn The Hard Way
- 🔗 Wesley Aptekar-Cassels | Things I Believe About Software Engineering
- 🔗 Engineering | BestPracticer
- 🔗 Sorry for all the Drupal: Reflections on the 3rd anniversary of "Drupal for Humanists" | Quinn Dombrowski
- 🔗 Computer Files Are Going Extinct - OneZero
- 🔗 The Rise of ``Worse is Better''