"Flexible and powerful tensor operations for readable and reliable code. Supports numpy, pytorch, tensorflow, jax, and others."
I'm interested in how this supports multiple backends, but not sure I do enough linear algebra anymore for the claimed readability of Einstein notation to sell itself to me.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Get Started · Snorkel
- 🔗 Ibis: Python Data Analysis Productivity Framework — Ibis 1.2.0+99.g7fc58a1 documentation
- 🔗 python - Luigi not picking up next task to run, bunch of pending tasks left, no failed tasks - Stack Overflow
- 🔗 Colibri Core
- 🔗 What is dbt?
- 🔗 Welcome to Rich’s documentation! — Rich 5.0.0 documentation
- 🔗 Scikit-network: Graph Analysis in Python
- 🔗 Advanced Usage - HTTPX
- 🔗 wireservice/leather: Python charting for 80% of humans.
- 🔗 wireservice/agate: A Python data analysis library that is optimized for humans instead of machines.