crawshaw - 2018-07-30https://crawshaw.io/blog/one-process-programming-notes
A meditation on scaling for small systems: "It can be summarized as 1 VM, 1 Zone, 1 process programming."
Related By Tags
- 🔗 SCS: Self-Contained Systems
- 🔗 Being a responsible subsystem – Jessitron
- 🔗 How Complex Systems Fail
- 🔗 Write tests. Not too many. Mostly integration.
- 🔗 John Doe’s page
- 🔗 Some thoughts on Microservices
- 🔗 Why Craigslist Is Such a Mess | WIRED
- 🔗 The Rise of ``Worse is Better''
- 🔗 Why are we so bad at software engineering? | www.bitlog.com
- 🔗 Great design is ruining software – Writing by Luke Kanies