Ibis: Python Data Analysis Productivity Framework — Ibis 1.2.0+99.g7fc58a1 documentationhttps://docs.ibis-project.org/
- seems to be an abstraction over various data sources to Python objects
- does various things in what seems to be a compact way
- not sure why I would want to use it though over somethkng like plain old Sql?
- needs to be compared with sqlalchemy, though that seems more focused on the query side not the analytically usable output side
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Get Started · Snorkel
- 🔗 What is dbt?
- 🔗 wireservice/agate: A Python data analysis library that is optimized for humans instead of machines.
- 🔗 Tutorial — marisa-trie 0.7.5 documentation
- 🔗 Datasette — Datasette documentation
- 🔗 python - Luigi not picking up next task to run, bunch of pending tasks left, no failed tasks - Stack Overflow
- 🔗 Colibri Core
- 🔗 Welcome to Rich’s documentation! — Rich 5.0.0 documentation
- 🔗 Scikit-network: Graph Analysis in Python
- 🔗 Advanced Usage - HTTPX