The C4 Model for Software Architecturehttps://www.infoq.com/articles/C4-architecture-model/
A framework for modelling software systems at multiple levels of detail. A lot of the software supporting this approach focuses on deriving models from diagrams, rather than diagrams alone, which seems a lot more sustainable for larger projects.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Dan McKinley :: Choose Boring Technology
- 🔗 Being a responsible subsystem – Jessitron
- 🔗 A parable about problem solving in software development | David R. MacIver
- 🔗 Some thoughts on Microservices
- 🔗 The Rise of ``Worse is Better''
- 🔗 The Best System Architecture – Amy Phillips
- 🔗 Why are we so bad at software engineering? | www.bitlog.com
- 🔗 Crash Only Software - HotOS IX — Paper
- 🔗 Architecture for generations – Increment: Software Architecture
- 🔗 Blog | Documenting Architecture Decisions | Relevance