A parable about problem solving in software development | David R. MacIverhttps://www.drmaciver.com/2013/03/what-the-fuck-are-we-doing/
Punchline: "OH MY GOD. IT’S JUST A LIBRARY"
I know exactly how this can happen, and I hope I haven't done it myself...
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Dan McKinley :: Choose Boring Technology
- 🔗 Being a responsible subsystem – Jessitron
- 🔗 The C4 Model for Software Architecture
- 🔗 Some thoughts on Microservices
- 🔗 The Rise of ``Worse is Better''
- 🔗 The Best System Architecture – Amy Phillips
- 🔗 Why are we so bad at software engineering? | www.bitlog.com
- 🔗 Crash Only Software - HotOS IX — Paper
- 🔗 Architecture for generations – Increment: Software Architecture
- 🔗 Blog | Documenting Architecture Decisions | Relevance