‘Anyway, the dashboard is dead’: On trying to build urban informatics - Jathan Sadowski, 2021https://journals.sagepub.com/eprint/2S2IJ9SX9NIC5YH9SDFY/full
I contribute to scholarship on the processes and politics of digital governance by tracing the (attempted) development and (attempted) implementation of two data dashboards by strategic planners in an Australian city over the course of 2 years.
As someone for whom dashboard is a watch word this was an interesting read.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Open Science | UNESCO
- 🔗 A Dramatic Tour through Python’s Data Visualization Landscape (including ggplot and Altair) – Dan Saber
- 🔗 Research Object Crate (RO-Crate) Update - ptsefton.com
- 🔗 Dear researchers scraping data from this subreddit. Please follow these guidelines and message the moderators about your research : Drugs
- 🔗 Download to your machine - OpenAlex documentation
- 🔗 Thoughts on Design Projects in Visualization Courses – As I See It
- 🔗 Banning exploration in my infovis class | by Eytan Adar | Medium
- 🔗 NeurIPS Anthology Vis
- 🔗 rclement/datasette-dashboards: Datasette plugin providing data dashboards from metadata