A Dramatic Tour through Python’s Data Visualization Landscape (including ggplot and Altair) – Dan Saberhttps://dsaber.com/2016/10/02/a-dramatic-tour-through-pythons-data-visualization-landscape-including-ggplot-and-altair/amp/
Note to self: from this tour, Altair seems the most appropriate for what I'm usually working on.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Get Started · Snorkel
- 🔗 Datasette — Datasette documentation
- 🔗 Ibis: Python Data Analysis Productivity Framework — Ibis 1.2.0+99.g7fc58a1 documentation
- 🔗 What is dbt?
- 🔗 Streamlit — The fastest way to build custom ML tools
- 🔗 wireservice/leather: Python charting for 80% of humans.
- 🔗 wireservice/agate: A Python data analysis library that is optimized for humans instead of machines.
- 🔗 Tutorial — marisa-trie 0.7.5 documentation
- 🔗 ‘Anyway, the dashboard is dead’: On trying to build urban informatics - Jathan Sadowski, 2021