Descartes was wrong: ‘a person is a person through other persons’ | Aeon Ideashttps://aeon.co/ideas/descartes-was-wrong-a-person-is-a-person-through-other-persons
From the intro: "So the ‘self’/‘other’ distinction that’s axiomatic in Western philosophy is much blurrier in Ubuntu thought."
Related By Tags
- 🔗 The Rise of ``Worse is Better''
- 🔗 My proposal for scaling open source: don’t | Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programmers
- 🔗 Things unlearned
- 🔗 How to run a small social network site for your friends
- 🔗 ORM Annoyances
- 🔗 The Vietnam of Computer Science · Ted Neward's Blog
- 🔗 I Will Fucking Dropkick You If You Use That Spreadsheet — Ludicity
- 🔗 Using computers more freely and safely
- 🔗 Shirky: Situated Software