Choice quote: "If you have a mountain of shit to move, how much time should you spend looking for a bigger shovel?"
Related By Tags
- 🔗 The Rise of ``Worse is Better''
- 🔗 I Will Fucking Dropkick You If You Use That Spreadsheet — Ludicity
- 🔗 Using computers more freely and safely
- 🔗 Shirky: Situated Software
- 🔗 (A few) Ops Lessons We All Learn The Hard Way
- 🔗 Wesley Aptekar-Cassels | Things I Believe About Software Engineering
- 🔗 Engineering | BestPracticer
- 🔗 Sorry for all the Drupal: Reflections on the 3rd anniversary of "Drupal for Humanists" | Quinn Dombrowski
- 🔗 Computer Files Are Going Extinct - OneZero
- 🔗 The Best System Architecture – Amy Phillips