setup.py vs requirements.txt · caremadhttps://caremad.io/posts/2013/07/setup-vs-requirement/
The post I consult when I try to think about managing dependencies in Python. There's a lot of movement in the Python landscape since this time, but I think the basics here are still important.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Colibri Core
- 🔗 PTS 13: Rethinking Python Decorators | PythonicThoughtsSnippets.github.io
- 🔗 Open Source Migrates With Emotional Distress | Armin Ronacher's Thoughts and Writings
- 🔗 DAWG documentation — DAWG 0.6 documentation
- 🔗 Tutorial — marisa-trie 0.7.5 documentation
- 🔗 How to make an awesome Python package in 2021 | Anton Zhiyanov
- 🔗 Tutorial — openpyxl 3.0.7 documentation
- 🔗 An oral history of Bank Python
- 🔗 GitHub - jdallen83/sm_content_clustering: A Python module for clustering creators of social media content into networks
- 🔗 alicia-ziying-yang/conTEXT-explorer: ConTEXT Explorer is an open Web-based system for exploring and visualizing concepts (combinations of occurring words and phrases) over time in the text documents.