In defense of blub studies | benkuhn.nethttps://www.benkuhn.net/blub/
"Blub studies is a never-ending treadmill of engineering know-how."
The fiddly, mundane, bits can be a useful thing to study as opposed to the grand ideas that people might think of at first.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Wesley Aptekar-Cassels | Things I Believe About Software Engineering
- 🔗 Open Source Migrates With Emotional Distress | Armin Ronacher's Thoughts and Writings
- 🔗 Being Glue — No Idea Blog
- 🔗 When costs are nonlinear, keep it small. – Jessitron
- 🔗 Software developers have stopped caring about reliability
- 🔗 Sizzy
- 🔗 Ten quick tips for teaching programming | PLOS Computational Biology
- 🔗 Trunk based development
- 🔗 (A few) Ops Lessons We All Learn The Hard Way
- 🔗 Engineering | BestPracticer