The Reusability Paradoxhttp://opencontent.org/docs/paradox.html
Discusses reusability in the context of learning materials.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Ten quick tips for teaching programming | PLOS Computational Biology
- 🔗 In defense of blub studies | benkuhn.net
- 🔗 Why students do not turn on their video cameras during online classes and an equitable and inclusive plan to encourage them to do so - Castelli - 2021 - Ecology and Evolution - Wiley Online Library
- 🔗 Computer Science was always supposed to be taught to everyone, and it wasn’t about getting a job: A historical perspective | Computing Education Research Blog
- 🔗 I Didn’t Learn Unix By Reading All The Manpages | Owl’s Portfolio