stackexchange directory listinghttps://archive.org/download/stackexchange
Things I learn: everything posted to the various stackexchange sites is explicitly licensed under a creative commons license (though which one is a bit complicated: https://meta.stackexchange.com/questions/344491/an-update-on-creative-commons-licensing). This is part of the terms of service of the site, and suggests that there might be some interesting possibilities to work with the whole dataset.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 PMC Open Access Subset
- 🔗 OSF | LOCO: the 88-million word language of conspiracy corpus
- 🔗 Get Started · Snorkel
- 🔗 A Conspiracy To Kill IE6
- 🔗 Datasette — Datasette documentation
- 🔗 Computer Files Are Going Extinct - OneZero
- 🔗 Command-line Tools can be 235x Faster than your Hadoop Cluster - Adam Drake
- 🔗 Ibis: Python Data Analysis Productivity Framework — Ibis 1.2.0+99.g7fc58a1 documentation
- 🔗 Gazetteer of Australia 2010 - Datasets - data.gov.au
- 🔗 What is dbt?