Being a responsible subsystem – Jessitronhttps://jessitron.com/2020/11/10/being-a-responsible-subsystem/
We only build subsytems that form a part of a much large system - we are never responsible for everything, so it's critically important to keep that broader context in mind no matter what we're doing (I think that's the message anyway).
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Some thoughts on Microservices
- 🔗 Dan McKinley :: Choose Boring Technology
- 🔗 A parable about problem solving in software development | David R. MacIver
- 🔗 The C4 Model for Software Architecture
- 🔗 Write tests. Not too many. Mostly integration.
- 🔗 The Rise of ``Worse is Better''
- 🔗 The Best System Architecture – Amy Phillips
- 🔗 Why are we so bad at software engineering? | www.bitlog.com
- 🔗 SCS: Self-Contained Systems
- 🔗 Crash Only Software - HotOS IX — Paper