Post-Open Source | boringcactushttps://www.boringcactus.com/2020/08/13/post-open-source.html
A reflection on where "open source" as a software movement came from, and where it might be going.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Citus 10: Columnar for Postgres, rebalancer, single-node, & more
- 🔗 An Unbelievable Demo
- 🔗 alicia-ziying-yang/conTEXT-explorer: ConTEXT Explorer is an open Web-based system for exploring and visualizing concepts (combinations of occurring words and phrases) over time in the text documents.
- 🔗 Journal of Open Research Software
- 🔗 (A few) Ops Lessons We All Learn The Hard Way
- 🔗 Wesley Aptekar-Cassels | Things I Believe About Software Engineering
- 🔗 Engineering | BestPracticer
- 🔗 Sorry for all the Drupal: Reflections on the 3rd anniversary of "Drupal for Humanists" | Quinn Dombrowski
- 🔗 Computer Files Are Going Extinct - OneZero
- 🔗 The Rise of ``Worse is Better''