csvkit 1.0.5 — csvkit 1.0.5 documentationhttps://csvkit.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
A command line toolkit for manipulating and transforming CSV files.
So far I've only used it to cut single columns out of a file, but I expect to do a lot more in the future with it.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 What is dbt?
- 🔗 Resilience and Vibrancy: The 2020 Data & AI Landscape – Matt Turck
- 🔗 Get Started · Snorkel
- 🔗 Pulumi - Modern Infrastructure as Code
- 🔗 Datasette — Datasette documentation
- 🔗 Computer Files Are Going Extinct - OneZero
- 🔗 Command-line Tools can be 235x Faster than your Hadoop Cluster - Adam Drake
- 🔗 Ibis: Python Data Analysis Productivity Framework — Ibis 1.2.0+99.g7fc58a1 documentation
- 🔗 Gazetteer of Australia 2010 - Datasets - data.gov.au
- 🔗 “Let’s use Kubernetes!” Now you have 8 problems