wireservice/agate: A Python data analysis library that is optimized for humans instead of machines.https://github.com/wireservice/agate
A Python data analysis library that is not embedded in the rest of the numerical Python (numpy and friends) ecosystem.
Interesting to me as a point of comparison to other Python libraries such as Pandas. Also seems to be very much in the same vein as tablib.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Get Started · Snorkel
- 🔗 Ibis: Python Data Analysis Productivity Framework — Ibis 1.2.0+99.g7fc58a1 documentation
- 🔗 What is dbt?
- 🔗 wireservice/leather: Python charting for 80% of humans.
- 🔗 Tutorial — marisa-trie 0.7.5 documentation
- 🔗 Datasette — Datasette documentation
- 🔗 python - Luigi not picking up next task to run, bunch of pending tasks left, no failed tasks - Stack Overflow
- 🔗 Colibri Core
- 🔗 Streamlit — The fastest way to build custom ML tools
- 🔗 Welcome to Rich’s documentation! — Rich 5.0.0 documentation