I’ve abandoned MVP | - Rich Mironov's Product Byteshttps://www.mironov.com/mvp/
A note on why MVP (minimal viable product) is actually not well defined, and can mean very different things to very different people.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 The Other Road Ahead
- 🔗 How to negotiate the Long, Slow, SaaS Ramp of Death | Gail Goodman, Constant Contact | BoS 2012
- 🔗 Why Craigslist Is Such a Mess | WIRED
- 🔗 The Rise of ``Worse is Better''
- 🔗 Why are we so bad at software engineering? | www.bitlog.com
- 🔗 SCS: Self-Contained Systems
- 🔗 Great design is ruining software – Writing by Luke Kanies
- 🔗 Brutalist design: the bad influence we all need
- 🔗 Crash Only Software - HotOS IX — Paper
- 🔗 Stonks.info - Info about Stonks