Resilience and Vibrancy: The 2020 Data & AI Landscape – Matt Turckhttps://mattturck.com/data2020/
The data landscape in 2020 is stupidly complex - there are potentially so many moving parts.
I wonder how much of this is actually necessary? Or how much of it is just papering over the problems introduced by other tools?
We are a long way from maturity in this space.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 csvkit 1.0.5 — csvkit 1.0.5 documentation
- 🔗 Get Started · Snorkel
- 🔗 Pulumi - Modern Infrastructure as Code
- 🔗 Datasette — Datasette documentation
- 🔗 Computer Files Are Going Extinct - OneZero
- 🔗 Command-line Tools can be 235x Faster than your Hadoop Cluster - Adam Drake
- 🔗 Ibis: Python Data Analysis Productivity Framework — Ibis 1.2.0+99.g7fc58a1 documentation
- 🔗 Gazetteer of Australia 2010 - Datasets - data.gov.au
- 🔗 “Let’s use Kubernetes!” Now you have 8 problems
- 🔗 ai-tree.pdf