No script is too simple - Nicolas Boulianehttps://nicolasbouliane.com/blog/no-script-is-too-simple
Suggests that writing even short simple scripts is a big win, especially for standardising things like developer entry points across projects.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Please destroy this software after publication. kthxbye.
- 🔗 (A few) Ops Lessons We All Learn The Hard Way
- 🔗 Wesley Aptekar-Cassels | Things I Believe About Software Engineering
- 🔗 Engineering | BestPracticer
- 🔗 Sorry for all the Drupal: Reflections on the 3rd anniversary of "Drupal for Humanists" | Quinn Dombrowski
- 🔗 Computer Files Are Going Extinct - OneZero
- 🔗 The Rise of ``Worse is Better''
- 🔗 The Best System Architecture – Amy Phillips
- 🔗 Why are we so bad at software engineering? | www.bitlog.com
- 🔗 Crash Only Software - HotOS IX — Paper