Dan McKinley :: Choose Boring Technologyhttps://mcfunley.com/choose-boring-technology
A recommendation for how to make technology and architecture choices - the core suggestion is that optimisation of the technology stack needs to take place across the whole organisation.
Also I think this hints at architectural constraints as enablers of decision making.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Being a responsible subsystem – Jessitron
- 🔗 A parable about problem solving in software development | David R. MacIver
- 🔗 The C4 Model for Software Architecture
- 🔗 Some thoughts on Microservices
- 🔗 The Rise of ``Worse is Better''
- 🔗 The Best System Architecture – Amy Phillips
- 🔗 Why are we so bad at software engineering? | www.bitlog.com
- 🔗 Crash Only Software - HotOS IX — Paper
- 🔗 Architecture for generations – Increment: Software Architecture
- 🔗 Blog | Documenting Architecture Decisions | Relevance