PTS 13: Rethinking Python Decorators | PythonicThoughtsSnippets.github.iohttps://pythonicthoughtssnippets.github.io/2020/08/09/PTS13-rethinking-python-decorators.html
Deep thoughts on Python decorators, and suggestions for how to use them effectively.
I don't think I really understand the implications of some of this, but if I need to go hard on decorators somewhere in a design I will definitely be referring back to this.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Colibri Core
- 🔗 TimeComplexity - Python Wiki
- 🔗 Open Source Migrates With Emotional Distress | Armin Ronacher's Thoughts and Writings
- 🔗 DAWG documentation — DAWG 0.6 documentation
- 🔗 Tutorial — marisa-trie 0.7.5 documentation
- 🔗 How to make an awesome Python package in 2021 | Anton Zhiyanov
- 🔗 Tutorial — openpyxl 3.0.7 documentation
- 🔗 setup.py vs requirements.txt · caremad
- 🔗 An oral history of Bank Python
- 🔗 GitHub - jdallen83/sm_content_clustering: A Python module for clustering creators of social media content into networks