Get Started · Snorkelhttps://www.snorkel.org/get-started/
"Snorkel is a system for programmatically building and managing training datasets."
This is a package for generating/labelling datasets - it seems to build on semi supervised machine learning approaches?
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Ibis: Python Data Analysis Productivity Framework — Ibis 1.2.0+99.g7fc58a1 documentation
- 🔗 What is dbt?
- 🔗 wireservice/agate: A Python data analysis library that is optimized for humans instead of machines.
- 🔗 Tutorial — marisa-trie 0.7.5 documentation
- 🔗 Datasette — Datasette documentation
- 🔗 python - Luigi not picking up next task to run, bunch of pending tasks left, no failed tasks - Stack Overflow
- 🔗 Colibri Core
- 🔗 Welcome to Rich’s documentation! — Rich 5.0.0 documentation
- 🔗 Scikit-network: Graph Analysis in Python
- 🔗 Advanced Usage - HTTPX